Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Aerodynamics question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Test Exam Question

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Test Exam Question

Hi all,

I have now updated the answer explanation to this question in the Exam Preps so it uses Bob's answer above. The original answer explanation mentions the aerofoil must "force its way through the faster airstream" which does not agree with the question's reference to there being a constant airspeed. That might have also been a source of confusion.

Cheers,

Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JamesGrenfell
  • Topic Author

JamesGrenfell replied the topic: Re: Test Exam Question

Hi All,

So I passed the Aerodynamics exam thanks to Bob's material and home study. Have learnt a lot of new stuff so far. Got some questions wrong and these were mostly due to my lack of understanding on the Coefficient of Lift and the wording with Flaps, Drag and Range. 4 Q's needed an answer like - increases lift/drag coefficient - decreases the lift/drag coefficient.

I guess this will be taken up later when I produce my CASA KDR.

Thanks for your help guys. Onto topic two for me.

James

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Test Exam Question

Well Done James. Aerodynamics is a subject that snags quite a few students on first attempt so good on you for getting through it.

Good luck with the next one and don't forget to holler if you have any problems.

Cheers,

Rich

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds