Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello, from the far side of the planet

• Anders
  • Topic Author

Anders created the topic: Hello, from the far side of the planet

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself.
I am a pilot who currently reside in Norway where I am currently a instructor at a major flight school.

Most of my flying experience is from the USA where I was instructing and flying charter up until December last year, that is when we left to try out life in my native country. My wife who is Australian and I decided to try life here as we have two small children and as our oldest is about to start first grade, but she is missing "home" so we're coming to live in Australia to live before the end of the year.

My plan is to study for the CASA ATPL (A) converting subjects as best as I can here before we leave. I'm thinking that maybe I can study on my own for the CPL air law exam and then attend the full time course in Redcliffe for the IREX exam with Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School. More will be revealed as I am attempting to learn all that I need to do. :ohmy:

:) Anders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Hello, from the far side of the planet

G'day Anders!

Welcome to the forums and greetings from the same side of the world. I'm currently in Germany and will be moving out with my wife and our 4 kids this July. I'll be full time at the school after that so we'll probably get to catch up with you when you're in for the IREX.

Good luck with the preparations for the move. It is quite an exercise in logistics!

Cheers,

Rich

P.S. Cool Batmobile by the way. Mind you, it struggles to be cooler than the awesome Embraer in the background :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds