Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

INtroduction

• greg
  • Topic Author

greg created the topic: INtroduction

HEllo to you all. My name is Greg Ross and I have decided to do the CPL course. I am 56 years old and have been flying since I was 18 starting in hangliders moving onto General aviaion and Ultralight aircraft. I have had a Class one instrument rating since 1981 and maintained all my licencing for flying machines ever since. I have ammassed close to 8,000 flying hours and owned over 11 ircraft ranging from singles to heavy twins. I have flown in PNG and AMerica and of course all over Australia having used my aircraft for business and pleasure.
I hope to add my experience to the group and would like to add its been a while since I have done theory, however, I can relate to just about any in flight experience you may want to ask about.
I am doing the CPL to keep my hand in and love to keep abreast of aviation aspects as that is my interest and why I am doing the course.
SO good luck all and hope I may be useful in up and coming forum talks

Greg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: INtroduction

Welcome Greg, thanks for joining the forums. Your practical experience around here will be most welcomed and I look forward to your posts. Feel free to chime in whenever you like. It is excellent to see experienced pilots such as yourself still wanting to pop in and help out others working their way through it all. Thanks very much.

Good luck with the exams but with such a wealth of experience behind you, they shouldn't prove to be too difficult even if you haven't studied theory for a while.

Cheers,

Rich

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: INtroduction

Gidday Greg

It's great to have you on board. Facing up to the CPL theory exams is always a bit of a challenge but I'm sure your extensive experience with various aircraft types will be a great launching platform. We look forward to your updates as you progress. All the best with your study.

Bob

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds