Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi!

• carmelt
  • Topic Author

carmelt created the topic: Hi!

Hi people, hmmm what to say....

I started learning to fly 2.5 months ago after an awesome VFR trip from YWOL to YBHI in a 4 seater with a friend of mine that is doing his CPL. I signed the visitor book at Griffith where we refuelled :) . I'm aiming for a PPL (early next year) and to see a bit more of NSW from the air (as often as the bank balance permits).

Learning at NSW Air in Wollongong, drive up from queanbeyan for the lessons so that my mum can look after my 5 year old, it's all keeping me very busy. Flying is going well so far I think but a few tricky things I need to improve on, like float (whoops, another thud :S ).

I just bought the visual flight rules guide book. So much info to read and remember! So here I am at the forums looking for more useful info to read and remember.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Hi!

Hi Carmel!

Welcome to the forums. You've come to the right place if you're looking for some good information and a nice gang of flyers and enthusiasts. We look forward to seeing you around the forums and if you have any problems just shout.

Happy studying and all the best with your landings. There will be more than one of us here who can identify with that problem :)

Cheers,

Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds