Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello everyone

• kstrike
  • Topic Author

kstrike created the topic: Hello everyone

I moved to Australia 6 1/2 years ago from Canada and I have my Canadian CPL. My husband and I just purchased a Decathalon and are in the process of buying a banner towing business based out of Caboolture. I need to convert my CPL licence and some of you may see me in the CPL air law class in October. :) I love aviation and starting flying 19 years ago. Most of my flying time has been on the citabria and the cessna 180.
Hopefully I will meet some of you soon! B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Hello everyone

Good choice of aircraft. The Decathlon was named after the Olympic sport where competitors are good at many events but not the world's best in any one particular event. The Decathlon is a good all round aircraft. I fell in love with one as soon as I flew it. In 1975 my flying school in North Queensland was the first in Australia to operate the Citabria and Decathlon as training aircraft. We used the Citabria for all ab-initio flying training and the Decathlon for air shows and aerobatic training. Look forward to seeing you at the Air Law course..............

Bob

PS Gerry Dick, who runs a flying school next to us, is awaiting delivery of the new "Xtreme Decathlon". It will be the first in the country.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds