Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Giddy

• Nm66
  • Topic Author

Nm66 created the topic: Giddy

Hi I'm Nathan,I am currently studying for my ppl flying warriors and archers at the moment out of lillydale victoria.Hoping to one day gain my commercial license,one step at a time,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Giddy

Hi Nathan

Welcome to the forums. Lillydale is really a beautiful strip with a good flying school as well. I'm sure you are enjoying your training there. The best approach is to set yourself short-term goals and work your way through the system. Good luck and remember we are always ready to help if you feel you need assistance any time.

Bob

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Giddy

Welcome Nathan. That's a particularly beautiful part of the world down there and as Bob said, a great strip and a friendly mob at the school. You might just have to post some photos in the on finals thread in the forum. I'd love to have another look!
Have fun!

Cheers,

Rich

• Nm66
  • Topic Author

Nm66 replied the topic: Re: Giddy

thanks bob and Richard for welcoming me into the forum.yes lillydale is a great place to fly,im having loads of fun,we are lucky enough to have such a big training area to play in with outstanding views of the yarra valley,i will be sure to post sum pics on that link, thanks Richard.Have a great weekend.Nathan

• brentonrule

brentonrule replied the topic: Re: Giddy

Hi Nathan, welcome to the wonderful world of aviation. Lilydale hey? As it happens I have just completed and passed all my flight training and testing out of Moorabbin in C182S. Flew past your airport on many occasions en route up to Mangalore and also coming back via Sugarloaf reservoir / and Academy. Lovely part of the world when the weather gods are kind to us.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds