Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi!

• huldoch
  • Topic Author

huldoch created the topic: Hi!

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jake, I am 19 and from the Central Coast in NSW. Thought I would say hello! Just finished a degree in Music and have decided that flying is what I want to do with my life! It's been a passion of mine since I was little and I have about 14 hours in a Cherokee and Cirrus SR20. Studying the BAK book at the moment and making my way through it! Finding memory retention hard as I haven't had to study like this since school! I'll get there!

Cheers,

Jake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Hi!

Gidday Huldoch

Welcome to the forums. That's a strange combination of aircraft - a Cherokee and a Cirrus SR20! The music degree sounds interesting too. I have a grandson who is presently at the Queensland Conservatorium of Music studing jaz guitar. We also have a few mates around here who don't mind a jam now and then....

Good luck with your study of BAK, you have an exciting an challenging path ahead to CPL. Remember that you are not alone. We are always here to offer whatever help we can.

Bob

• huldoch
  • Topic Author

huldoch replied the topic: Re: Hi!

Thanks Bob.

Yes strange Combo - the Cirrus belongs to a friend but it's also online at Schofeilds in Bankstown.

I was studying Jazz Saxophone at the Sydney Con. Good fun!

Thanks very much for the welcome :-)

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds