Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello!

• Elfatness
  • Topic Author

Elfatness created the topic: Hello!

Hey there everybody!

Im Fatty and Im 28 years young.

Im learning to fly part time (a lesson a week, so really part time) in at Bendigo Aviation in Bendigo, Victoria. Ive just passed my BAK exam and in a few weeks I will hopefully be ready to take the GFPT Test.

I love flying and all things aviation in general & I guess you could say I'm keen to become a career pilot, although it is very fund consuming as we all no doubt know :)

It is a pleasure to meet you all!

Cheers!

Fatty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Hello!

Gidday Fatty,

Welcome to the forums. Congratulations on passing the BAK, it's the first of many. You are starting out on a very rewarding journey and each step brings you a little closer to your goal. You will never stop leaning and we will always be here to help. You're part of the family now, so feel free to ask for help whenever you feel you need it.

• Elfatness
  • Topic Author

Elfatness replied the topic: Re: Hello!

Thanks heaps Bob! I couldn't have done it without your book!! Thank you so much!
Just bought the PPL book today after passing the BAK :) keen to keep studying while the studying bug is there and I'm a big fan of learning new things!

Thanks again! And cheers for the post :)

Fatty

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds