Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× If you have any suggestions on how we can improve this site or if you are having problems with any our products e.g. books, cyberexams or the website, please use this forum to let us know. Technical questions on subjects can be posted to the "Questions and Answers" section below.

Loading System A, B, + C

• flyboyspartner
  • Topic Author

flyboyspartner created the topic: Loading System A, B, + C

Hi, trying to find blank copies of the Loading System Aplha, Bravo, and Charlie graphs to help my partner while he's studying for his PPL, as the only one's I can find already have examples marked on them. Can anyone tell me where I can find these?

Thanks! :side:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Loading System A, B, + C

G'day and weelcome to the forums!

The loading system charts in the book supplement are ok except for Alpha which has an example marked on it. One thing about the other performance charts is that even the manufacturers usually provide versions already marked with a worked example. That is also what you will see in the exam, most likely and it is certainly the case for the charts in the Day VFR booklet CASA supplies to the CPL candidates in the commercial exams.

I have attached an Alpha loading chart I cleaned up with Gimp (a free graphics program). You can also check out the charts in the supplement here: Book Supplements

Cheers,

Rich

Here's the cleaned up Alpha loading chart:
Attachments:

• flyboyspartner
  • Topic Author

flyboyspartner replied the topic: Re: Loading System A, B, + C

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much, really appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
Sheridan. :)

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds