Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

BAK

• boeing777mark
  • Topic Author

boeing777mark created the topic: BAK

Hi Bob and Richard

I am new to the forum and very exited to be part of the bob tait forum!! I am curently doing some home study on the BAK and preparing myself for the exam... I have read that bob tait has some online help which prepares u for the BAK exam.... It sounds great so i am just wondering how i go about singing up for that

Kind Regard
Boeing777mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: BAK

G'day and welcome aboard!

We don't have any BAK courses online although we do offer in-house BAK-PPL classes and the next one starts March 12th. Here are some more details and a link to the enrolment form: www.bobtait.com.au/courses/bak-ppl .

If you are looking for online materials we do have the BAK textbook available as an online E-Text and also Exam Prep modules for PPL. A lot of the PPL material will be applicable to your BAK studies too. Apart from that, we all offer as much help as we can here on the forums so you are welcome to search for answers to your questions here or post new ones as you need to.

Good luck with your studies and welcome to the wonderful world of aviation!

Cheers,

Rich

• boeing777mark
  • Topic Author

boeing777mark replied the topic: Re: BAK

Hi Rich

Thankyou so much for your reply,I am excited on joining the forum and cant wait to help out or be helped in anyway with anything to do with aviation

Rich with the in-house BAK/PPL studys its difficullt to make my way over as your in Queensland right,thats why I thought the online BAK courses would have suited but not to worry, as you said alot of the PPL material will be applicable with the BAK studies anyway

I am interested in the exam prep for the PPL so if you can forward me a link that would be great...

I have noticed that the forum is great for when stuck on a topic, people help out amence which is awesome

Thankyou so much for your reply, cant wait to get stuck into it...

Kind Regards

Mark

• Richard

Hi Mark,

Here's the link to general information on the online products (including the Exam Preps):

www.bobtait.com.au/online-material

And you can order the Exam preps at the online store:

store.bobtait.com.au

You'll find the E-Texts in the store as well via the links on the LHS of the online store webpages. If you do decide to place an order, please remember to include your ARN in the "Additional Information" field on the last page of the order process. We need that to setup your account with the online school.

Cheers and happy studying!

Rich

• boeing777mark
  • Topic Author

Hi Rich

Thanks for your reply, atm i actually don't have a ARN number as i am not currently enrolled into a flying college, Sorry to be rude but would there be any way that i would be able to get one as i am starting my flying in a few months, I am just un aware what a ARN number actually is

Please rich if you can help me get an ARN number so i can have an on-line account with you guys it would be much appreciated

Cheers

Mark

• Richard

Only CASA can give you an ARN (Aviation Reference Number) and you need to sort that out with them. Here's the link to some more info about ARNs:

www.casa.gov.au/scripts/nc.dll?WCMS:STANDARD::pc=PC_91494

which includes a link to their application form:

www.casa.gov.au/wcmswr/_assets/main/manu...ate/fcl/form1162.pdf

If you book an online product before you get your ARN issued, just put "ARN to be advised" or something like that in the we additional information box I mentioned above.

We will then give you a temporary login ID which we will update once you tell us your ARN after it arrives. No worries, you're not the first one without a magic number :)

Cheers,

Rich

• boeing777mark
  • Topic Author

Thankyou Rich, just done abit of reading and just filled out the application form so i am hoping to get my own magic number real soon, in the mean while i still mite buy a few things on-line and just mention as you said ARN to be advised

Thanks for your help Rich

Cheers

Mark

• boeing777mark
  • Topic Author

Hello Richard

I am happy to inform you that i have recieved my own ARN number it is 809305..

Can you please add it to my profile

Kind Regards

Mark

• Richard

Hi Mark,

Your account at bobtait-online.com has been updated. Could you please check your email for more information.

Please note your login info for these forums is unchanged. You will still login here as "boeing777mark". Only the login credentials for your online school enrolment have been changed.

Cheers,

Rich

• boeing777mark
  • Topic Author

Hi Richard

Just logged into my online account using my new ARN number and it works fine

Kind Regards

Mark

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds