Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL HPL question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

fail

• Dobbo
  • Topic Author

Dobbo created the topic: fail

Hi All,

Looking for some advice after failing HPL this morning 63%. Obviously disappointed after achieving 87% on cyber exams. It seemed like I was sitting in the wrong exam. Gave myself three weeks and took my own notes as suggested. Anyway, Is it best to resit at the next available time or give it a rest and move on to another topic then revisit?

Cheers:

Dobbo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: fail

What a bummer! Sorry to hear that Dobbo but you have the right attitude, all you can do is have another go. If that is your first attempt, I suggest you try again soon. 63 isn't that far away from a pass. All the best with it.

Bob

• Dobbo
  • Topic Author

Dobbo replied the topic: fail

Cheers Bob,

Yeah first sitting of that particular exam. I've booked to re sit late June. Earliest booking up here in Cairns. I thought I had a reasonable handle on the topic using your notes and aft cyber exams after three solid weeks however the CASA phrasing had me second guessing.

Thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds